Get snap happy at Bloomdale to win!
March 1, 2022
To celebrate the change of season at Bloomdale, we are running a photography competition centred around the theme “Autumn in your Community.”
The team at Bloomdale are giving you the opportunity to win one of three Preezee Gift Card’s*, simply by sharing your budding photography skills.
?We want you to capture your own unique photo at Bloomdale that shows us what autumn means to you.
?Maybe your favourite autumn activity is taking your dog on a walk through one of the many parks and watching them play in the leaves?
☕ Or perhaps autumn means reading a good book, drinking a hot cuppa and enjoying some warm food cosied up at home?
? Whatever autumn means to you, we want to see it.
Photo submissions can be uploaded via the Google Form below https://forms.gle/rJiJa6ophsKXNyxB7 or by tagging #BloomdaleAutumnVibes on Facebook.
Prizes for our winners include:
- 1st – $250 @Preezee Gift Card
- 2nd – $100 @Preezee Gift Card
- 3rd – $50 @Preezee Gift Card
Terms and Conditions Apply*
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Bloomdale of 18 years of age or older and entrants under 18 who have the written permission of a parent or guardian.
- The competition begins at 12pm AEST Tuesday, 1 March 2022 closes at 11.59pm AEST Thursday, 31 March 2022.
- To enter the competition, participants are required to during the Competition Period:
- take a photograph of your community that best captures the theme “Autumn”; and
- post it on Facebook or Instagram, tagged with #BloomdaleAutumnVibes; or
- submitted on https://forms.gle/rJiJa6ophsKXNyxB7
- The competition will be drawn on Monday, 4 April 2022. The Winner will be the most creative, that best captures Bloomdale and the theme and will be notified by email and direct message.
- Prize details: The prizes are Vouchers to Prezze as follows:
- 1st – $250 voucher
- 2nd – $100 voucher
- 3rd $50 voucher
The supplier’s terms and conditions can be viewed at https://www.prezzee.com.au/
- Each Entrant consents to their photograph entries being distributed or published:
- on the AVID Development and Corporate websites;
- through AVID corporate and social media accounts;
- email distribution and electronic direct message to individuals and corporations registered on the AVID database;Al
- general social media promotion, including but not limited to organic and paid posts, cover images, event pages across AVID’s corporate social media platforms as well as all project channels in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria (including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter); and
- any other means agreed between the parties in writing (acting reasonably).
- Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that, the Promoter (and each of its assignees and licensees) have the right, in their absolute discretion, to edit, amend, copy, use, publish, broadcast and communicate to the public, the entry, in any media including the internet, without any further consultation, reference, payment or any other compensation to the Entrant.
- Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If, for any reason, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- The Promoter will review the entries and has absolute discretion in choosing winners. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected emails or mail.
- Each Entrant is responsible for the entry they submit and for paying any costs associated with entering the Competition, including the preparation of the photograph.
- Entries that are found to have been derived from third party work will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Promoter. Without limiting the generality of other conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this condition. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to not consider any entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions and disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions of entry or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages and other compensation are reserved.
- Each Entrant must create their own entry and only submit an entry in their own name. By submitting an entry, all entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Each Entrant warrants and agrees that:
- the Entrant has created the entry by themself;
- the Entrant is entitled to reproduce and exploit all of the underlying works in the entry;
- the Entrant will not submit material in their entry that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless the Entrant is the owner of such rights;
- the Entrant has not been previously published it in any other medium or forum worldwide;
- they will not submit material that is unlawful; obscene; defamatory; derogatory; threatening; pornographic; sexually inappropriate; violent; abusive; harassing; hateful; racially, religiously or ethnically offensive; or encourages, evidences or indicates conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability or violates any law;
- the entry will not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and
- the Entrant has not granted rights to their entry to any other person which are inconsistent with the rights granted to the Promoter.
- Each Entrant consents to the Promoter (and each of its assignees and licensees) doing or omitting to do anything which may infringe any and all moral rights of the Entrant including to edit, alter and reproduce the entry, and that such consents have been obtained to the full extent permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- By entering the Competition, the Entrant unconditionally gives the Promoter and any of its contractors and agents, the right to use any photographs provided by the Entrant as part of the entry to the Competition in any in any printed, digital or other form of media (including but not limited to: television, internet (including social media) and electronic mediums, publications, displays, and any other form of media utilised by the Promoter), without charge.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, each winner agrees to if required by the Promoter, sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of their entry.
- As a condition of entry, each Entrant irrevocably and unconditionally assigns to the Promoter all of the Entrant’s right, title and interest (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights such as present and future copyright) in and to the winning entry and to sign a document (in a form to be determined by the Promoter) to acknowledge this assignment to the Promoter.
- Failure to comply with the Conditions may lead to immediate disqualification of an entry and withdrawal of prizes.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of being run as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition without any notice to participants.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate or incorrect transcription of entry information;
- non-receipt of entries for any reason;
- problems or technical failure of any kind;
- unavailability or inaccessibility of any service or website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- electronic or human error; or
- any damage or loss (direct or indirect) suffered by reason of any act or omission of the Promoter, its employees or contractors in relation to this competition or supply of a prize.
- The Promoter will collect and use each Participant’s personal information, competition entries (including photos) for the purposes of:
- future marketing, public statements, testimonials, and advertisements about Bloomdale; and
- By participating in this competition, Participants consent to the use of their personal information as described in these terms and conditions.
The Promoter is AVID Property Group Nominees Pty Ltd ATF Diggers Rest Trust C, Level 5, 7 Macquarie
Place, Sydney NSW 2000.