Valentine’s Day Competition.
February 7, 2022
THE MONTH OF LOVE | With Valentine’s Day only two weeks away Bloomdale wants to share the love with a community competition.
? You will have the chance to win a unique date experience at the Dingo Sanctuary located in Toolern Vale. One lucky winner and their date will receive 2 adult tickets to Dingo Sanctuary to meet and learn about the cuddly Dingo’s valued at $140.
? The competition will end on February 13th at 11:59 pm and the winner will be announced on Facebook on February 14th.
To enter, simply,
1. Tag someone you would share this experience with and comment on what your ideal Valentine’s Day date would be.
2. Like and share this post
3. Follow Bloomdale on Facebook
Image sourced from Dingo Foundation*
Terms & Conditions Apply.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Bloomdale of 18 years of age or older.
3. The competition begins at 7.00pm AEST Tuesday, 1 February 2022 closes at 11.59pm AEST
Sunday, 13 February 2022.
4. To enter the competition, participants are required to during the Competition Period:
a. Like and share the Valentine’s Day post on Facebook;
b. comment and tell us your ideal Valentine’s Day adventure;
c. tag on the post who you would like to join you on this adventure; and
d. make sure you are following Bloomdale Facebook account at:
5. Competition entries are to be submitted as a comment on the relevant competition post on Facebook.
6. The competition will be drawn on Monday, 14 February 2022. The Winner will be the most creative
response and will be notified by email and direct message.
7. Prize details: Winners will receive 2 (two) adult tickets to the Dingo Foundation Sanctuary valued at $140
(Total). The supplier’s terms and conditions can be viewed at https://dingofoundation.square.site/product/sanctuary-donation-tour-gift-certificate/
8. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If, for any reason, a winner does not take an
element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, that element of the prize will be forfeited by
the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter
may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
9. The Promoter will review the entries and has absolute discretion in choosing winners. The Promoter’s
decision is final.
10. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected emails or mail.
11. If for any reason this competition is not capable of being run as planned, the Promoter reserves the
right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition without any notice to
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate or incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. non-receipt of entries for any reason;
c. problems or technical failure of any kind;
d. unavailability or inaccessibility of any service or website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f. electronic or human error; or
g. any damage or loss (direct or indirect) suffered by reason of any act or omission of the Promoter,
its employees or contractors in relation to this competition or supply of a prize.
13. The Promoter will collect and use each Participant’s personal information, competition entries
(including photos) for the purposes of:
a. future marketing, public statements, testimonials, and advertisements about Bloomdale; and
14. By participating in this competition, Participants consent to the use of their personal information as
described in these terms and conditions.
15. Any personal data relating to the Participant will be used solely in accordance with current Australian
16. Participants may access, change, opt out and/or update their personal information in accordance with
The Promoter is AVID Property Group Nominees Pty Ltd ATF Diggers Rest Trust C, Level 5, 7 Macquarie
Place, Sydney NSW 2000.